Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SLOW down!!

It would be awesome if life could just slow down for a minute.
This week...
  • Looking for a house (and everything that goes with that), whew.
  • Last week of the marking period (all of my stacks of papers have to be graded. shoot.).
  • Can't get the wedding off my mind :) I should be thinking about other things but it's hard.
  • Packing for the big trip
  • Driving 9 hours on Friday and I then get to see Dave!!!! He's busy redoing his roof this week - sunup to sundown. I wish I was down there helping (not sure what I could do but...).
  • The kids are just as ready to be on spring break as I am.
  • Whew!
  • Whew.
  • It's almost April.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Apparently you have quite a bit on your plate this week! At least you have a nice long (warm) vacation to relax (and secretly do some wedding planning) and get geared up for the last couple months of school. :) Have fun! I'll try to not have my baby while you're gone. :) Ha ha, like I'd ever go early.