Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun Times!

It has really been a great summer so far! I've been buried in schoolwork for my Master's Degree but that's almost finished. I'm so excited to have three weeks really off - with no school or schoolwork! We took a trip at the end of last month around our first anniversary. We're taking advantages of opportunities to travel because we never know when we will get a chance to go again.

These pictures are from our trip and are probably my favorite series that I took all weekend. We decided to go to the top of the Empire State Building for the sunset and it was gorgeous!!! I highly recommend going up there for the sunset. I've been up there in the middle of the day and at night before and nothing compares to this time with the sunset. Wow!! The sun was so radiant and shined off of buildings, roads, the river, and everything!






If I'm on the ball again later I'll post more pictures from our weekend. I have to get back to my school work and finish. I only have three assignments left!

2 comments:

Pete/Heidi said...

Looks like you had a fun time in NYC, how nice to take an anniversary trip! :) Makes me inspired to go there again! Enjoy the time off between school! :)

And, I love your outfits in each of the pics, they are adorable! :)

Karen said...

Thanks Heidi!