Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today...

My heart & head are in Ann Arbor with some family members who have appointments
I'm looking forward to seeing them on Thursday when I get home for the weekend.

I am 31 weeks + 1 day into this 9+ month journey.
I'm making lists for what I have & what I need before mid-October. I was pretty excited to find some really good deals on baby clothes yesterday, and it really got me thinking about what I still need.
I realized the first day of school is a mere 3 (THREE!!) weeks away!!! How did that happen? Yes, I realize that doesn't affect me this year, but still... Three weeks!

I rearranged a couple appointments in September & added one for October with Maria J. I want to be as in-line & "loose" as possible :)

I'm realizing I'm going to be very busy between now & mid-September. I have a list of things I want to get done in the last two weeks of September, too, so... think it's going to go by quickly?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We love you and can't wait for that little peanut to arrive! :) see you soon!
Love - us 3 :)