Thursday, October 22, 2009

A week off

We tried going back to school on Wednesday but there were not enough kids in school for the day to count. [Plus some of the kids that were there were definitely sick.] So we dismissed the students until Monday.

Pretty strange to have a week off in the middle of October. It kind of feels like Christmas break because I'm doing a lot of sleeping in and hanging out with Dave and my family.

Now I just have to figure out how to adjust my plans for the rest of the year to accommodate this week off. I'll have to wait and see how/if we're going to make it up.

Hope you're all staying healthy!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Will you have to make up all of the missed days at the end of the school year like you do for snow days? Or was this different because it's due to illness? Glad you enjoyed your whole week off!

Anna said...

Wowzas. That's pretty severe! I haven't heard of anything of that sort in this area of MN.