Saturday, April 25, 2009

hmmm

Sitting around on this lazy Saturday thinking...

I've had a voice on and off this week. Last night was definitely off, and today's back to on and off. My students got a real kick out of it, especially on Wednesday. They said it sounded like I was either about to start laughing or crying...

I coached a team in a local school competition the other evening and it was a blast! It was the first year our school did it, and my team is already excited to go again next year.

The math side of my mind likes to build things and I haven't done that in a long time, so last night I bought a Lego set to make a plane and helicopter. I think I'm going to break it out this weekend.

I'm getting excited for the second round of the playoffs - go WINGS!

11 days left with my seniors; 23 for the rest of us!

This picture is from our NY trip. Julie thinking about not sure what. Heather in the background trying to capture the city.


Enjoy this last April weekend!

No comments: