Saturday, June 20, 2009

Currently

  • I'm heading back to see M & E and the babies on Tuesday.
  • I'll be there for ~10 days to help out.
  • Reading Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. It was recommended to me by a friend and so far I'm really enjoying it. I usually stay away from historical fiction that is from a time period before the 1800s. This one's from the Middle Ages and it's GOOD!
  • I volunteered this morning at a bike race.
  • Had a wonderful bonfire last night. I'm not always excited about them because sometimes you don't have the best wood and the fires are smoky and not warm. Last night's was hot and the smoke went in one direction so I was happy :)
  • Less than four hours of sleep last night. I'm not so young anymore but I'm actually doing pretty well!
  • Going camping for the fourth of July. I know that's pretty far off but I'm packing for it this weekend since I'll be out of town until the day we go camping.
  • Life is good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh!! I cried on the way home because I don't know the next time I'm going to see their babies!! They are so adorable and we just love them so much!! How is the book? I still think that you need to read the book (books)I recommended.
Wow ... 'W' is climbing the stairs right now...he started at M&E's and now there is no stopping him! yikes!
Sounds like the bonfire went great!

Anonymous said...

~ Kristin