Monday, May 10, 2010

Ergh

I was excited to come on here and post some photos from this past weekend but for some reason my computer isn't recognizing the connection to my camera so I can't upload any photos onto my computer. Shoot.

Kelly graduated from optometry school on Friday/Saturday! Dave and I went to her hooding ceremony on Friday evening and it was so cool. She's a doctor! I'm so proud of her! Way to go, Kelly!

It was a great weekend, but like always, too short. Dave took the weekend off of work so we got some quality time together. I also got to see Michelle, Ed, and the babies and Jules (!) for a few hours. On Saturday evening we went out for coffee with Dave's sister and brother-in-law. It was fun visiting and catching up with them. Just an awesome weekend!!

Back to school today. 14 days of school left, followed by 3 days of exams. {and the seniors only have five days left} Year 2 is almost history for me!

No comments: