Sunday, June 13, 2010

A busy week

I've thought of updating this quite a few times in the past week but every time I was in the car.

Thanks to everyone for the gifts, food, and company at my bridal shower! It was such a fun morning and so wonderful to share this exciting time. Dave and I are very grateful for the support.
(I'll post more pictures when I get them. I've been really slow with pictures lately.)



The day after the shower, I drove across the state to see Dave for a few days. Then I drove home on Wednesday, went to Minnesota on Thursday, attended and took photos at a wedding there on Friday and then drove home (got home around midnight), and got in the car at 4:30am on Saturday and came back to this end of the state. It was Kenny and Henrik's first birthday party yesterday so my mom and I came for that.

I'm supposed to go to NYC and CT tomorrow for the night but my flight was cancelled. :(
I can't believe it. :(

Besides that, less than three weeks until the big day! Pretty much everything is ready, aside from the last-minute things you can't do ahead of time.

This summer is flying by already and I have a feeling it's not going to slow down.

No comments: