Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fb, reunion, new hobby




I uploaded a whole big photo album of wedding pictures to facebook so if you want to see some, check it out on there...

In other news, we were home last weekend for Dave's family reunion and oh, was it fun! We got there on Thursday and stayed in town until Tuesday - what a great weekend! Lots of family fun outside, camping, visiting, bonfires, a very successful auction, volleyball, visiting, baseball, swimming, sauna & swimming, boating, water skiing, visiting, the best lake in the world :)
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

I may have picked up a new hobby. Dave's working long days in Canada (again) so I decided to come up with something new to do. I walked around Michaels for about an hour, checking out some of my options and left the store with a set of oil pastels and a sketch pad. I was in art class in high school and really enjoyed it but I'm not an artist so I haven't done anything like it since then. I have tons of free time right now so we'll see what comes of it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the pic! and good luck with the new hobby! :)