Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hiatus Explained

I took way too much time off from blogging this winter. First, I was traveling quite a bit. Home, a long road trip south to Florida, three weeks (!!!!!!) in sunny beautiful southwest FL, then a long road trip back to Missouri. Then our wifi wasn't working. So so frustrating. I couldn't upload photos using data because it ate up all of my data. So I didn't have a choice. 

I'm back in Missouri and the wifi is working, so I'm excited to get back into it! I missed a LOT and I'm hoping to have a chance to do some catching up. 

For now, here's a few photos of life lately with my two best little men. 

Yes, he is. Getting too big, that is. Way too big. 

This guy, too! So grown up. Feeding himself his own bottle! 

We have fun together! :) 

The CUTEST Daddy-Anders moment! 😍😍

Come back again soon! I have lots more to share! 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun that you're blogging again!

Annie said...

Aiden looks SO BIG in that photo!