So far, I've survived
- 17 weeks of lesson plans.
- 17 weeks of figuring out something different to do every hour for six hours a day
- My first field trip
- My first parent-teacher conferences
- My first formal observation
- Teaching a class that has no curriculum -- you just have to "teach local history" or "teach current events"
- Two presentations in front of the whole school
- One month of strict, strict discipline
- Two snow days :)
- Running a school-wide election
- Working with IEPs
Ack!!! I just realized I have to go --- I'm gonna be late for something... finish this later...