The students were trying to figure out how old I was. Here's a couple of quotes:
- "Miss H, you don't look a day over 35!!"
- "Is it your eighteenth birthday?!"
- "Well, you graduated from college three years ago, so you must be 23 or 24"
- "There's no way you're 29, so you must be 27!"
- "You're not in your thirties yet, so you must be in your twenties, but not older than 25..."
- "wait, don't move around so much. I'm trying to figure out how old you look."
- "If we guess it, will you tell us? 22? 23? 24? 25? 26? 27? 28? 29?" Me: "Yep!"
That's high school logic I guess.
I have great students. I've enjoyed them the past couple of days. For the most part. and I have to get to bed so I'll enjoy them tomorrow!
PS Kristin, I'll get the pictures up this weekend :)