Tuesday, July 28, 2009

31 days

We're back and it was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

On our way home today I decided to look back on my summer and count the number of days I've been away from home (out of town) since school got out. That day was May 28, and since then I've been gone for 31 days.

No wonder it feels like I haven't been home all summer! and in a week I'm leaving again for a week. I guess I'm making up for mostly staying put during the school year, although I did sneak a few trips in then.

It's late so I'll upload some pictures tomorrow. We did some really cool things, had lots and lots of laughs, ate some good food, took tons of pictures, and just had a really memorable time. More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Looking forward to seeing your sights, non-stop traveler! Have you thought about heading up to Alaska? :)