Monday, July 6, 2009

Home again

A belated Happy Independence Day to you all ~ 233 years of freedom and liberty!

It's been a crazy weekend back home. I arrived back here on Friday evening, dropped my stuff, grabbed some more and headed north to camp for the weekend. I was home for probably half an hour. Camping was great! Nothing like waking up outside (well, in a tent), cooking food over a fire, swimming (even though the lake was painfully cold), enjoying the warm sun all day long... I LOVE CAMPING!! I sleep so well in a tent, too. (bonus!)

I'll be busy catching up on sleep over the next few days. I've been falling well short of the recommended 8 hours per night. I think over the past three nights combined, I've slept for a total of about twelve hours. I shouldn't say anything, though, because I'm pretty sure my sister Michelle has gotten less and that trend will continue for quite some time.

1 comment:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Sounds like a fabulous time. Enjoy your summer, teacher! :)
btw, do you have any pics of the twins?!
Glad you're doing well.