Monday, August 24, 2009

Scratch that...

I said earlier that although my class officially begins today, I'm not doing anything. I was wrong. I reread the syllabus and saw a couple of assignments that are due soon that I don't need the books for, so I started them. It's been about four years since I had "homework" and I have to say, I'm not a fan of this. Hopefully I'm beginning this with better habits than I've had in the past. I remember doing a lot of procrastinating and therefore, lots of stressful last-minute work on projects and assignments when I was in college.

I have an extra incentive to get some of these things done now. Dave will be in town when the first three assignments are due, and I'll be teaching then so I really will not want to be doing homework too.

I think summer's over for me.

No comments: