Saturday, January 5, 2013

Smiling!

Aiden seems to be feeling better. He's even smiling this morning. :)
Now he just needs to relearn how to sleep at night. I hope he didn't forget!

I learned a lesson last night & already shared it on Facebook. It was a painful lesson, so I want to share as much as possible so no one else has to go through what I did.
I failed to use gloves when slicing and de-seeding a jalapeƱo (yes, just ONE) last night. My hand burned so badly I could hardly stand it. I read a bunch of remedies online & finally found relief from one of the remedies I read about. Apple cider vinegar diluted with some water and about 6 ice cubes. It wasn't ver long-lasting relief, but at least it felt better while my hand was in the solution. Ten minutes later the burn was back. It took about 4 to 5 hours to get to the point where I could fall asleep.

Btw I made some cucumber salsa that I cannot wait to try!

No comments: