Friday, March 30, 2007

It's the weekend!

Soooo, it's Friday! And I don't really have any plans for the weekend. I'm thinking I'll probably go into the city on Sunday. It's supposed to be nice, so it'll probably be a good day to walk around and find something to do. Maybe go to a Broadway show or something.
Tamara's mom and brother are here (from The Netherlands) for the weekend. Katharina and I are going out for lunch with them in a little while...
I can hardly believe it's going to be April in a couple of days. Wow!! That really means Spring! I think winter is really over! We had an 80 degree day the other day. Wow, was it ever nice! Too bad I spent most of the day in the car, doing errands. What I wanted to do was go to the beach. But I don't think that's a great plan for a March day.
I got a text message from Julie at 12:30am today. They were stopping to sleep for a bit before they continued on to Alabama. The plans were to be there around 2:00 or 3:00 today. Lucky, lucky girl!! A vacation at the beach sounds so awesome!
Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: