Monday, April 2, 2007

M&Ms!!!

Happy April everyone! Wow! I can't believe that my time here is more than halfway over! I move home in less than 4 months.
On Friday night, Katharina, Ellen, and I went to a middle school musical in New Canaan. It was insane! It was so good!! They did "Singin' in the Rain" (written in the 1950s, took place in the 1920s). All of the lead characters had solos (really, really good), the music was live (the orchestra was a combination of students with professional musicians), the choreography was great, and the acting was great. It looked like a professional play! I told Marcy about it on Saturday and she said... "Everything has to be over the top!" (pretty much everything around here is over the top.)
Saturday we went shopping in Trumball but I'm not impressed with the latest styles, so I only ended up with some shorts and shoes.
On Sunday Katharina and I went into the city. We ended up just walking around a lot. Went for lunch in Times Square, checked out Broadway tickets (didn't see anything we wanted to go to), went to the M&M store. That was the highlight of my day! I love that store!!! I shouldn't admit this, but I bought $10 worth of peanut m&ms. :) We went shopping a little (I bought a summer jacket from H&M), spent about an hour in Central Park. The daffodils were up! They looked so beautiful! and the tulips are starting to come up -- just the leaves so far. I can't wait to see the park when all of the tulips are blooming!
I'm hoping to go up to New Hampshire this weekend to spend Easter with Bob, Maria, Jim, and Lynne. Plus it'd be fun to go on a little road trip!
The real estate agents are coming to look at the house tomorrow... so we've been really busy over the past week! I have to de-clutter my room tonight, but it won't take too long. Then I'm going to try to get to bed early because it's going to be a busy week!
Oh yeah, Katharina and I watched Marie Antoinette last night. Neither of us enjoyed it... so if you haven't seen it, you're not missing out!

No comments: