Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving

Well, I found out yesterday that we are either moving on June 1st or July 1st. No one knows where though. I told Tamara and she kind of freaked out... we live less than 3 minutes away from each other right now, so it's really easy for getting together and hanging out when we don't have much time. So now we might be 20-25 minutes away. :( Not sure which town we'll be in, but Marcy told me they're going to either remodel/add on to their house, or tear it down and rebuild. So it's just a temporary move, but it'll be for the rest of the time I'm here. I'm not too excited about that...
Changing topics, yesterday was one of my days off and it was supposed to be in the mid 80s. So in the morning I got up and got all ready to spend the day at the beach. It only ended up being in the 70s (nice, but not exactly beach weather). I'm working today, and it's supposed to be 70 - 75. Guess what. It's already 80 degrees. It's beautiful weather, but I don't get to spend the day at the beach... argh. Oh well, it's about to be summer so hopefully we'll have lots and lots of the 80 degree weather coming up!
I'm hoping it'll be hot in Chicago -- so I can wear some of my new shorts :)

No comments: