Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy weekend

Seriously. LIFE IS BUSY!

On Sunday my friends and I drove down to Ocean City, NJ to spend the day on the beach and boardwalk. It was beautiful and perfect beach weather! It took us 2.5 hours to get there... and 5 to get back. Unfortunately we were stuck in traffic by the GW Bridge for TWO HOURS. Ah! :S I went crazy. I'm not so patient in situations like that. I can handle half an hour, or an hour... but TWO hours is a bit much for me.

Then yesterday I met Miranda in the city for the day. We didn't really know each other before yesterday, but we had a lot of fun, and we're planning another day in the city. We both appreciated being with someone from 'home.' (Even though we actually live like 7 hours apart at home.) We were walking down Central Park South and heard someone singing in front of a big crowd, and it turned out to be Toby Keith!

We ran into some other people, but I'll talk about that later...

No comments: