Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Florida

I don't remember if I've mentioned this... so I apologize if it's a repeat. We're going to Florida on Saturday for a little vacation. We'll have three nights in Orlando (DisneyWorld and Universal Studios) and three in Ft. Lauderdale. I've never been to Universal Studios so that'll be new and fun! And the boys are getting sooo excited to go! They're pumped that I'm going with them, too.
When we get back I'll have about 6 weeks left here. Then it's back to MI... how fast has the time gone?!! I can't believe over 2/3 of my time in CT is over. WOW!

2 comments:

kathleen said...

i dare you to go on the biggest roller coaster there. is there roller coasters there?

Karen said...

I've been on all of the big ones at DisneyWorld. we'll see about Universal Studios... I plan to go on the biggest one