Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sisters

I'm so grateful to have sisters, and extra lucky that I have five of them! I can't imagine life without them! One day pretty soon after I moved out here, I was on the phone with Mom (this is usually a daily occurrence). She said when she first moved away (from Michigan), phone calls were few and far between. A phone call then was a big event. I'm so lucky that I get to call and talk to people from home every day. I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk to one of my sisters! (How lucky am I?!!) And usually we're both envious of each other...

So today I was going through some pictures I have on my computer and thought I'd put some sister pictures up. We have some pretty amazing ones! :)


This one is from the cruise, and includes my awesome sisters-in-law, too!

7 Mile Beach on Grand Cayman (Bathing Beauties!)



Another one from 7 Mile Beach. I've been told we really looked alike that day :)



I know this one looks like the Caribbean... but it's actually at the camp! The night before Kristin's big day we celebrated with a luau!



The BIG day for Kristin and Jason! She had her five sisters share and be part of her most important day. That was really an honor!

I really love this last one. Doesn't it look like a fake background? It's Mom, the 6 sisters, and two sisters-in-law last November. (Photo compliments of LIZ)

No comments: