Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Much to do!

Whew! Moving takes a lot of energy! :) and moving day is still 6 days away. I have developed something I call "packing anxiety," and I'm determined to not get it this time. So I've been packing a little bit each day, trying to keep it under control. That way on Sunday night I won't be too overwhelmed. I'm sure I'll have about a million last minute things to do to finish packing my suitcases, but hopefully by then the major part of it will be done. Eric's taking me to La Guardia... we're leaving at about 5:00am. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep on Sunday night. I think I might be too excited!

I was thinking the other day if I'm going to continue this blog when I'm home or not... It's supposed to be about my life in Connecticut, but I guess I could always just change the title. We'll see how I'm feeling about it once I get home.

See y'all soon!

No comments: