Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trying to contain my excitement!

I've been trying not to think about July 30th too much. It's only a week away now, and I'm excited about some things I'm doing here before I leave. Plus it's going to be sad to say goodbye to everyone and everything here.

However, I can hardly believe that in just 9 days I get to go to the CAMP!! I can't think about it too much because I get soooooo excited! Our special spot on the eastern side of the Peninsula, with the soft white sand and beautiful clear blue water. I've been missing it so much out here.



Mom is going to pick me up from the airport next Monday and we're dropping my stuff off at home and going straight out there!! YEA :) I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm going to run onto the beach, lay on the sand and just soak it all in.



Lake Superior, HERE I COME!!
(This photo was last summer -- end of July/ beginning of August -- and as far as our attire: at the camp, anything goes! Heidi, Kristin, K, Lynne)


No comments: