Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week flying by?

Is it just me or is this week flying by? Wow! I can hardly believe it's Wednesday evening! Thursday's are my designated "early" nights (I only stay until 5:30 or so), so it practically feels like a day off. Then it's Friday, and the weekend!

Today was lots of fun, and reminds me why I want to be a teacher. It's crazy - it goes from one extreme to another within a day, and I try to start them all out the same. I guess I do have over a hundred other people influencing my days, but it's a good thing those bad ones (days) come and go. If they just came and came and came... that'd be rough!!

Thanks Amy for the encouragement, and the insight about kids! Just have to remember to keep the boundaries, right? Not let them change too much...

Liz and Heather brought dinner to me this evening and that was like a dream come true! Honestly, I'm usually sitting at my desk trying not to eat too many mints or chips, or drink too much PowerAde ZERO by 6:00 (because I'm so hungry). I got to sit down and eat dinner with them without taking an evening off and leaving school early. They even helped me with a few things when we were done :) Beware -- if you come and visit me at school, I might put you to work...

I'll end on that note...
Happy almost-the-weekend!!

No comments: