Monday, September 21, 2009

Two days in a row when I'm talking about quitting...

I guess I'm not going anywhere...

The class I'm taking for my master's degree is online and everything is due on Sundays. I procrastinate so that means all yesterday (beautiful) afternoon I was working on homework. After dinner tonight I had the best intentions to come on and get some of my homework done so even if I procrastinate for the rest of the week, at least I'd have some of it done. I went online, checked out some of the discussion posts to see what I have to be thinking about and got completely confused. I guess technically I'm working on my homework because I'm thinking about the questions and discussions I have to reply to. The problem is that right now I don't get the questions so I can't start writing or replying. I'm all about working on critical thinking skills and higher-order thinking and all that jazz. Just not tonight. Maybe tomorrow?

I'll tell myself that I'm working on it because I'm thinking about it. But when it comes down to it, I'll probably be sitting here on my computer trying to formulate somewhat intelligent-sounding responses on Sunday afternoon. Shoot.

No comments: