Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Holidays!

What a busy week it has been!! Thanks to a nice week-long vacation, every day has felt like the weekend. We've had some great Christmas parties and fun family nights, too. On Christmas Eve, we were going to make a gingerbread house, but only two of my sisters wanted to do it with me. Everyone else was busy doing something else. SO instead of making the gingerbread house, we used all of the materials for a food fight. :) Yeah, as in frosting all over the face and hair, candy everywhere, etc. That kind of food fight. I can't say I've ever had one at home before, but it sure was fun! So I have to say, we enjoyed "making the gingerbread house." (although it never did get made.)
One really cool thing I got was a calendar for 2008 of NYC. My sister used my photos from the past year and made the calendar for me. What a surprise!! I love looking at it!
Congratulations again to DAVID on some awesome hockey games! He's so modest, he doesn't know how to take praise. But he sure is impressive out there!!
That's all for now ~~ I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and have a safe and happy New Year!!

No comments: