Sunday, December 2, 2007

Whew!

What an absolutely exhausting weekend!! Wow! I need a couple of days to recover!! quite the snowstorms, too! That's one of the reasons it was so exhausting. We had a birthday party yesterday evening for two friends: Sally will be 26! and Heather turned 20! Well, the snowstorm prevented us from making it all the way home. So we ended up staying at my sister's house for the night. Or rather for a few hours. I slept on a chair. mmmm, comfy! but actually we really appreciated having somewhere to stay so we didn't have to worry about staying the night in the ditch, or some side road, or the hospital. So THANKS HSH :)

I was going to say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but that'd be a lie. It straight up looks like Christmas! and I'm almost done shopping! I got gifts for my CT boys, so now I just have to send them...
Happy December!

No comments: