Friday, December 28, 2007

Reflections on 2007

2007. What a year!
I did a lot of traveling:
Living in Connecticut, going to NYC every chance I got, Philadelphia, home to Michigan quite a bit, Boston, New Hampshire a few times, Washington DC, the New Jersey coast, Florida, many trips to Chicago.
I saw some famous people:
Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith, Chris Daughtry, Martina McBride, Josh Turner
Some NHL action:
Detroit Red Wings, Nashville Predators, NY Rangers, Boston Bruins, Ottawa Senators, Tampa Bay Lightning, Pittsburgh Penguins
Weddings!
Bob and Maria, (Holly and Josh, Carmen and Brent -- I couldn't make it to those two), Martha and Brad (what a beautiful beach wedding!), Mary and Steve, Melissa and Eric
Family news:
Kristin and Jason moved back up north, and they're going to have a baby!! I'm (finally!) going to be an aunt! and some sad family news: my auntie Sharon died.
Some times that tested my character or patience:
airplanes/airports! ahhhh! the trip back from Washington, DC, trying to sleep in a tent on a beach while an insane storm raged overhead, a memorable 2-hour traffic jam at the GWB, Macy's fourth of July fireworks, being without a cellphone and away from home for 3 weeks
Some highlights (besides some things listed above):
My birthday with my sister and friends in the city, the frrrrrrrrozen hot chocolate from Serendipity, the things I received before I moved home, Tamara and Sarah came home with me for a week, fall adventures, teaching math!, assisting with taking wedding photos

Whew! That's all for now!
Once again,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

No comments: