In the past nine days, we have
- been delayed in one airport for five hours
- stayed the night in another airport (Atlanta). it's not easy sleeping in airports. I don't care what anyone else says.
- boarded the CARNIVAL VICTORY for a week of fun!
- enjoyed six 80 - 90 degree days!
- spent an evening in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- had Starbucks a few times :) :)
- spent a few hours at one of the top two most beautiful beaches -- Trunk Bay, St. John, USVI
- Snorkeled around an island and saw some sweet fish and coral
- shopped in St. Thomas
- worn short-shorts, mini-skirts, bathing suits, sundresses, tank tops, dresses :) :)
- gotten some sun! (and no one burned!!)
- spent a teriffic day at Great Bay Beach, Phillipsburg, St. Maarten (DUTCH side!!)
- swam in some sweet Caribbean waves
- shopped in St. Maarten
- been completely relaxed
- and exhausted (the trip there and the trip home)
- eaten 5-course meals for dinner six nights
- had lots and lots of dessert!! (warm chocolate melting cake, anyone?!!!)
- played mini-golf and enjoyed a water slide
- not gotten too seasick!!!
That's all for now. I have to unpack and try to get some sort of order going on with my stuff.
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY, SCOTT, AND BIG SISTER ADDY!! BEN ARTHUR was born on Wednesday, January 23rd, and I cannot wait to meet him!