Saturday, January 5, 2008

On the ball!!

I feel like I'm on the ball because I'm uploading some photos from our trip. Enjoy! :)
They're WAY out of order, and I don't have the patience to move them around, so here they are.


The five of us after the New Years celebrations in Times Square. We weren't ready to go home yet, so we ended up staying another night.

We hung out in this spot for about 4 hours... It was a long night, but REALLY worth it!!

It's dropping.... the countdown is on!!
HAPPY 2008!!!

Down came the confetti... And what a celebration! HAPPY New Year!

At Starbucks (or as Peter says, Fourbucks), one of my favorite places to be!


Central Park in the winter
More Central Park. The fountains had no water in them. They look a little different than in the summer!

Here we are in Battery Park (on no sleep!!)



Stepping out of the Subway into Times Square. Their impressions: "This is more like what I expected NYC to be like!" (after spending a few hours downtown)


Some decorations on 6th Avenue

No comments: