Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's the weekend!

This past fall, Molly and I had this thing... on Tuesday or Wednesday :) one of us would say to the other "it's almost the weekend!!" We had some logic going, and it made the week go by quicker, and it always felt like it was the weekend. *sigh* what a fun time! So here I am, looking around online and I realize that it's Thursday, aka: The weekend! that means a few things. My friends and I are planning on going snowshoeing on the beach and having a bonfire afterwards, complete with blueberry or cherry pie in cookers. Also, it's pretty much my last weekend being 24 (not that that's a big deal... but I'm not liking seeing this number go up -- feels like I was just 23, and just thinking about being 24 was a downer. Now that year has just about passed, and I'm moving on). I say "pretty much" because next weekend we're taking off for the Caribbean :) so it doesn't realllly count. I know this doesn't make much sense, but I see the logic. That's what matters, right? right!
This weekend thing. Maybe I'll get some things accomplished -- like some more scrapbooking or a clean room. We'll have to see on that one. DEFinitely some extra sleep. That's something I've really been lacking lately, but I'm working on it. They say clean, orderly surroundings help you sleep better, and I think I believe it. I have to retest that idea and see how it goes.

I stayed a night at my sis and brother-in-law's house last weekend, and I have to say, I just love staying there! It's so warm and comforting, and they are so great at making a girl feel better! THANKS KI and JI! :)

Happy "it's the weekend!" to you!

No comments: