Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good Morning, Rascal Flatts!



HAPPY SWEET 16 JULIE!!!

On Friday morning Tamara and I went into the city and saw Rascal Flatts on Good Morning America!! They had a mini concert in Bryant Park and it was really, really great!! No pushy-shovey people, it wasn't extremely crowded, we could see really well, and the band was awesome! They really played around with the crowd, and I loved the 4 songs they played.
Afterwards (this was about 9am), we took the subway downtown and went shopping for a couple of hours. Then we had a good walk up to Times Square and ate lunch at Olive Garden (it was Tamara's first time there). Overall a great day in the city!!
I've realized that most of my posts on here are littered with exclamations and words like "great" and "awesome." I write like that because that's how a lot of the things are that I've done, so I'm sorry if it seems a little overdone. I'm trying to tone it down a bit (maybe you've noticed over the past few posts), but the enthusiasm isn't fake. (Does that make sense?)

Mom and Dad are going to be here in a few days! Yea! It's going to be a fun, relaxing mini-vacation for me! It's almost 80 degrees today and it is supposed to stay like this all week! :)

No comments: