Monday, May 21, 2007

Noooooooo!!

I literally felt like crying yesterday when the Wings lost in overtime. I was in a sad mood the whole rest of the day. NOT a good Sunday! I really have a feeling this is going to go to seven games (it better!!!), and game 7s are always so unpredictable... I'm just really HOPING they can bring it back to the Joe and triumph!!
The only two games of this series that I've watched were games 4 and 5... they lost both. I don't think I'll be watching game 6. Obviously it has nothing to do with me but I feel like I'm JINXING the games. So on Tuesday evening I'll be going to sleep, then waking up at midnight or so to check SportSCenter for the score... ah!
I don't know if I'll be getting on here tomorrow, so

GOOD LUCK KATZ!

in the 800 on Wednesday!! You can DO IT! I wish I could be there.

No comments: