Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope y'all are having a great day on this wonderful holiday! What a great, fun family day!!

I realized a few minutes ago that I've been in the kitchen alllllll day! I woke up this morning and started helping my mom. Then company came for dinner, so we ate dinner/dessert, etc... cleaned up and visited. and we're still in the kitchen. Wow! and I don't think I need to eat until Sunday or so.

My aunt, cousins, sisters, and I just had an idea to take a little roadtrip to go shopping in the morning. So we called a hotel, found a good rate, and we're heading out in a few minutes! Fun, fun!!

Tomorrow evening, my mom and sisters and I are having a craft night. We're making some fun Christmas decorations. My mom came up with a really sweet idea, so she's in charge of it all. Us girls are showing up with enthusiasm and leftovers :)

Happy SHOPPING Day tomorrow everyone!!

No comments: