Monday, February 11, 2008

AnnaMaria

The Rules:*You must post the rules before you give your answers.*You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.*Each fact must begin with that letter.*If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.*After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.*At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details)

A: Always behind on scrapbooking. I can never seem to catch up!
N: Now I'm missing my "family" in Connecticut
N: NYC is one of my favorite places to be!
A: Am 25 years old
M: MT graduate (Bachelor of Science in Social Sciences, Education Concentration, minor in Mathematics)
A: Almost always try to find the best in every situation
R: Really love spending quality time on the beach at our camp!
I: In the middle. 2 siblings older than me, 7 younger
A: Ancient history is very intriguing to me!

Now for the tagging part. I don't "know" 9 other bloggers, so I'm going to be dumb and skip that part. I've been trying to recuit some people to blogging, but it's not going so well.

No comments: