Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm boring!

I just realized I haven't updated this in a WEEK! way too long, but not that much has happened. Except that one amazing football game last Sunday! Way to go Giants! I was soooo pumped for them.
Wow, I just wrote a long paragraph and it's gone. It wasn't that cool, so I won't retype it... but that makes me a little crabby.


We went snowshoeing on the lakeshore the other day and it was amazing!! We got to walk on some places you can't get to in the summer, so that was really cool! It was a totally new perspective. We went shooting, too. Later that day my brother told his girlfriend "Karen went shooting today with some boys..." but it was actually with Liz and Sally. He was impressed. Just figured it was guys because he must not know any girls with guns. Yeah, I have cool friends!!!

Hockey games tonight -- yea! I haven't seen them play in about three months. WAY too long!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details